Happy 1st Birthday Contest
"A One-year-old child is so many things-- A tiny discoverer of butterfly wings, a hugger of teddies, a sweet sleepyhead, and someone to dream for in bright years ahead..."
I don't have kids of my own, but I know how special a child's 1st birthday can be. For that I decided to do this contest and give many a chance to win other than do, what seems to be a popularity contest, when it comes to having a picture liked. This way all will have a chance at the big price. I love children and seriously cannot wait to be able to have one of my own. I think this has been one of my most desired wishes, but only God decides when to send him/her to me. So while that happens, I enjoy seeing the smiling faces of these wonderful little ones, trying to crawl or walk to momma, or in one case when Bella (pictured in the center)was crawling to me to give me a big hug! These days for me are some of the best, the sound of their voices makes me giggle and brings a new something to my day. Good luck to all of you and can't wait to capture more smiling faces to add to my albums.
READY? SET? OK Here is how this Contest will GO......
To give other’s a chance at winning something at Loveli Photography, anyone that has won something in the past does not qualify for this contest. This contest will be done in a lottery type of form. You all will have the opportunity to submit an entry and put your child’s name 3 times for a greater chance to win. The 3 ways you can get their name submitted is super easy! Keep reading so you can see what steps you need to take to get their name in!
Dates:
Entries will be received between Today, Wednesday, May 23rd- 11pm, Tuesday, June 5th. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, June 6th. Since I will be in California from June 6th-June 10th and so that all can see that winner was selected at random and fairly, I will have my friend Veronica, from Turista Accidental Photography record as we pull out the winning name from the bowl. There will also be 2 other winners, but prices will be different for all 3.
Qualifications:
· Child must be 8 months (not about to turn) to recently turned 1 year in May. I selected for the contest participants to be for kids 8 months and 1 because the photo shoot cannot happen after August 31st. I want to give one of you moms a free photo shoot of your child’s first milestone and that is their 1st birthday! Whether he/she will be turning 1 in a few months or is already 1 and all that is missing is their pictures! :D
· Must be a fan of Loveli Photography
· Have not won in any of my previous contest before.
· When sending your email, please include the subject as "Happy 1st Contest", your name, phone number where you could be contacted, FB page, child’s name, his/her birthdate (month/day/year), favorite colors, and statement (see Step 4).
Rules:
· Follow all steps before sending an email.
· Make sure that you meet all qualifications before you do so.
· No badmouthing on other people’s comments
· Only 1 entry of a child per household
· You must submit your entry (this means complete all steps and send an email) by no later than 11pm on Tuesday, June 5th. I will not accept any late ones as I have allowed enough time for you to submit an entry.
· You will schedule your appointment no later than August 31, 2012.
· You must submit your entry (this means complete all steps and send an email) by no later than 11pm on Tuesday, June 5th. I will not accept any late ones as I have allowed enough time for you to submit an entry.
· You will schedule your appointment no later than August 31, 2012.
Steps to entering the contest:
1. Comment on Loveli Photography’s wall & on one of your favorite pictures. At the end of that comment make sure to put "Happy 1st Contest.” This is your 1st entry.
2. Go into my blog and comment on the blog related to this contest, why this would make your child’s 1st birthday extra special and what your child’s favorite cartoon character is. Make sure to leave your FB name so that I can track your entry. This is your 2nd entry.
3. Invite at least 2 friends over to Loveli Photography, make sure they “like” the page, and leave a comment tagging you as the person who referred them. This is your 3rd entry.
4. This step does not earn you a entry, but after, and only after you have done all 3 steps, send me an email to Loveli.fotography@gmail.com with the subject “Happy 1st Contest” and include everything that I asked for in the qualifications part. Include your statement: I, (your name), have completed all steps, have read all the contest information and am aware of how this contest will be played. I agree to follow all the rules stated.
What are the prizes?
1st Place:
FULL first Birthday Shoot
1- 20x24
2- 8x10
10 4x6 prints
2- 8 wallet sheets
You can choose to exchange all of your prints for an 8 page/16 sides hard cover photo book and get a special pricing at a 20x24 or 16x20 print.
DVD with Edits & Copyright
Cake for Cake Smash (Cake by Taste-E-Licious by Diana)
Balloons (color of your choice)
**If you recently took pictures with me and have not yet won any of my contest, you are still eligible. If you happen to win 1st place, we'll discuss the prize since you have already taken photos with me.
2nd Place:
1 hour shoot
1 11x14
Get a special pricing to upgrade to a 20x24 or 16x20 print
DVD with edits & copyright
3rd Place:
1 hour shoot
1 8x10
Get a special pricing to upgrade to a 16x20 or 11x14 print
DVD with edits & copyright





It would be great for Ethan to win this contest because just maybe he will be walking and you can capture many more special moments he enjoyed crawling and you running after him capturing al these special moments! His favorite character is Elmo!!! lol fb name is Maricela Correa thank you for your great work !
ReplyDeleteI think that the 1st birthday Is very special in many ways especially when its ur first child they grow up so fast that you try to.enjoy every single moment with them everything new and even if they wont remember that 1st.birthday you have pictures for that when they are old enough too see It will be a pleasure to be able to have my babies 1st birthday pictures taken by Loveli Photography Alexa really doesnt have a favorite cartoon character.but she likes watching Yo Gabba gabba dora, Bubble guppies but what really catches her attention is the music not the actual cartoon lol!!! I.hope I winnnnnn!!!! Olga Almanza
ReplyDeleteAm excited about this contest just resently i lost my phone with all my lil girls pictures so all i have is whats i uploaded to fCebook. So this contest is going to be the best presant for my daughter.. She watchs dora every day nd i love how She starts danceing to the song.
ReplyDeleteThis is by far the most interesting contest I've seen from Loveli Photography and i love it. This will make my baby's birthday extra special because he has only taken professional pictures once when he turned 6 months, but we didn't get too many good pictures because the girl that took them was not prepared and kept doing the same poses :( I've seen so many great pictures you have taken and i LOVE them all. My 9 month old baby loves to watch any kind of cartoon but his all time favorite is Elmo. There is something about Elmo's voice that always catches my baby's attention and dances to his songs. Reyna Arriaga
ReplyDeleteNot only would this opportunity to have you shoot our baby girl Alexa's first year mile stone be extra special, but a blessing. Your work is wonderful. So many memories can be captured just by looking at your pictures. I can honestly say that capturing pictures of our precious baby will show her in the future how much she is loved, adored and how blessed we are to have her in our lives
ReplyDeleteAfter being married for almost 5 years, my husband and I felt financially ready to bring a baby in this world. We wanted to make sure we could provided everything for our child. When I finally became pregnant, my motto was" For this child I prayed and the Lord answered my prayers" (seeing that it took me some time to get pregnant.)
When I was 6 month's pregnant, I was laid off from a 5 year job. Everything happens for a reason, due to this I have been able to stay home and spend every moment with my baby girl Alexa. How ever due to the financial situation we havent had the opportunity to have an actual profesional photographer. Any chance to be a part of your contest and have a photo shoot for my baby girls birthday would truly be a blessing. A baby will change your whole life., just as Alexa has changed ours. Now we have someone to live for and a new meaning for life.
I have to admit I never entered a contest before or ever won anything but being the 1st birthday makes it extra special and exiting especially since I haven't really taken Iris to a professional photo shoot besides starshots lol. Her favorite character is hello kitty lol okay well at least thats what we constantly buy her and are hoping to use it as her first birthday theme. Gloria Rivas
ReplyDeleteMy aiden is a happy baby who Loves to smile and his personality is super adorable! I love your work and would love to see you capture my babies smile and cute gestures just like you have with the other lil ones ! He is the youngest of my children, if he wins this would be his first professional session and would be a nice memory to treasure as he reaches his 1st milestone , his favorite cartoon character a Mickey mouse ! Happy 1st contest [:)]
ReplyDeleteMy son Eduardo is an extremely happy baby that loves to take pictures... We always make fun of him because as soon as he hears the flash from the phone, he turns and poses and gives a giants smile! Winning this contest would make his 1st birthday extra special because he won’t be able to have a 1st birthday party, I will be in the hospital having his little brother Alexander any day now. Eduardo’s birthday is on June 10th, and I am due for Alexander on June 8th…. So basically his birthday, except for this year, will always be shared with his brother; and I think it would be nice to capture that in a professional photo session. His favorite characters are Elmo and Woody. FB name is Marisol Belmares. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have never entered in a contest before and I would look forward to my little girls birthday having the best photographer take her pictures and taking pictures of her first steps
ReplyDeleteDylan is a happy baby to love being the center of attention and his smile brights wherever he goes, he will love to you captures his 1st birthday pictures ;) I hope he be lucky and wins the happy 1 st birthday contest
ReplyDeleteHis fav character is Elmo
Fb name malleli Aguilar
Happy 1 st birthday contest ..!!
Winning this contest would just add to Viktorias first year accomplishments. As a mother, I just can't have enough pictures of her & I want to make sure she has as much memories as I had when I was little. She loves the outdoors and hanging out in the pool. Her favorite food is pizza and she adores her sippy cup :) She's somewhat petrified of animals(like me) and the vacuum lol.
ReplyDelete*Her favorite cartoon character is Dora the explorer
*FB name: Ruby Espino-Morales
http://facebook.com/r.espino11
Rosalinda Depaz:(832)433-3557, FB-rosalindadepaz@rocketmail.com, my sons name is: Roberto Carlos Hernandez Jr. "Rj", (06/10/2011),Rj looks good in green, he loves winnie d pooh:). I was blessed wit my 1st and only babyboy Rj, whom I love wit all my heart, he loves to take pictures:) He is my pride and joy). I would love to win this contest..
ReplyDelete