Thursday, September 27, 2012

Loveli Holidays

Hello all you Loveli Photography fans!
My favorite time of the year is just around the corner, with it many changes. Next year is going to be a fast paced one for me- I will be graduating in May 2013 and with it being my last semester I know it will be a very hectic one with internships and media production (omg I can't wait!) I will take the summer 2013 off from school, but will continue on to doing another year at the University of Texas in Brownsville (don't worry I'll still be in Houston) in the Fall, this is all an online diploma that I will be pursuing.
I don't know if you have realized this about me, but I am a person who likes to achieve things and learn anything new. With that said, I will probably be limiting the sessions that I do per month between January and May and will be more than likely close off June because after 5 years of being a full time student I think I deserve to make another of my dreams come true and travel to Spain. This is all in planning mode, but as always will continue to update everyone with new things happening at Loveli Photography.

I want to Thank you from the bottom of my heart (really can't express how thankful I am) for being part of my life for this past year and a half. I wanted to give 2 deserving families a Christmas session for free and gift a toy basket to 2 children (boys and girls; ages 2-8).
To give other’s a chance at winning something at Loveli Photography, anyone that has won something in the past does not qualify for this contest (includes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners).  This contest will be done in a lottery type of form similar to the Happy 1st Birthday drawing. I will only accept 1 entry per family, so if submit your name for the family session- do not submit your child's name for the gift basket.

Dates:

*Family Session entries will be accepted beginning Friday, September 28 to 10 p.m. Friday, October 12th. Winners will be announced on Monday, October 15th

** Winners will be selected at random through a drawing **



Keep reading so you can see what steps you need to take to get their name in!
Rules (Family Session):
  • Only 1 entry per family
  • This is not a most popular contest so no pictures will be posted for liking.
  • Family can be up to 5 people. Family session is only for your personal family, if your family has more than 5 people (in example: you, your spouse and 4 children) that is ok, if you have more members in your family please let me know and we can work something out.
  • You will schedule your family session appointment no later than December 9, 2012
Ready? Here are the steps for the Family session:

  1. Invite at least 3 new friends to LIKE Loveli Photography and leave a comment tagging you as the person who referred them.
  2. This step does not earn you an entry, but only after you have completed both steps- send me an email to Loveli.Fotography@gmail.com with the subject "Loveli Holidays" and include the following details:
-  Name, Phone number, number of members in family and ages of kids.
- I, (your name), have completed all steps, have read the information regarding this drawing and understand how this will be played. I agree to follow all of the rules stated.


CHILDREN GIFT BASKET:

I will put all children that I have worked with in this past year 2012 and put their name in the drawing. I will select a name at random and winner will be announced the day I announce the families that won the sessions. Gifts will be delivered to child by early December.


WHAT ARE THE PRICES:

EACH FAMILY SESSION WILL INCLUDE:

1.5 HOURS OF SESSION, LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE
20 5X7 HOLIDAY CARDS
1 11X14
2 8X10
2 8 WALLET SHEETS
*HOLIDAY CARDS CAN BE EXCHANGED FOR MORE PRINTS*



No comments:

Post a Comment