Thursday, May 10, 2012

What's coming in the next couple months

May is here and almost gone or so it seems as I have been keeping a busy schedule myself with school, my first job and then my photography. I can't complaint though, I am one lucky girl to have these wonderful things and it is my determination to succeed that keeps me on my toes always going.
Even though I recently learned that I have a broken part of my tibia and may need surgery...this could only mean that I will be out for a while, hoping not too much. For the meantime, I have been delaying my MRI, but after that surgery will be talked about with my doctor. To tell you the truth, I'm a bit scared since I have never been in a hospital, at least not admited into one. I'll keep everyone posted as the time comes around.

 For now I wanted to talk about the season all high school/college seniors have been waiting, for what seems a lifetime...Graduation Day! I've had the opportunity to photograph several wonderful high school and college seniors and can't say Thank you enough for allowing me to be part of this accomplishment.

After spending a few hours with these girls and guy I began thinking about something special to give out to at least 4 grads and an opportunity to get some free announcement cards, prints and yes of course a senior shoot for free! I began researching and found that many photographers are allowing some Seniors and Juniors to be something that is called  "Senior Reps." What this means for Loveli Photography is that I will be working on this over the summer to begin this Senior Rep program in which it allows current Seniors Class of 2013 and Juniors that are Class of 2014 to be Loveli Photography's Senior Reps and get some specials as well as get a free photo shoot session and the extra goodies (still planning out this part). So if you're interested and are about to be a Senior Class of 2013 (high school and college seniors) or are about to be a Junior Class of 2014 stay alert to my blogs because I will be posting information on how you can become one of my Senior Reps and you can submit your application beginning August 2011 (yes my anniversary month!)

In the meantime I leave you with a few sessions of this past weekend's Senior Class of 2012 from Pasadena Memorial High School. It started a bit crazy due to our chosen location being busy with some sort of marathon going on, but finally got it started at Discovery Green and found several spots in where the girls were just being themselves. The pictures show their personalities and how outgoing they are! I had such a blast with both and am very happy with the end result! Kassandra and Libby, Thank you for being such great models and girls! I wish you the best in your future endeavors and congratulations once again!








No comments:

Post a Comment