I guess you can say I'm a new photographer in town, yet my passion for Photography extends more than as being something new. The idea each photographer has when taking a picture comes from within an own personality or from the help of other photographers who don't mind sharing their ideas or tricks. I do think that what defines us as artist, is the own personal touch we put into each photo we take. It may be an idea you saw somewhere, a thought someone passed along, or even at that a thought of your own, but what doesn't change is that our visions are all different, no matter how similar they are. Contradicting it may seem, but putting some thought into it, No one thing can be repeated the exact same way. Don't you think? Therefore, every photo is unique in its own way.
This is an example of what I was talking about- I learned this neat new thing (new for me) by reading Click It Up a Notch blog. She does fantastic work and I am thankful for the many tips! Here are my results of this new found idea!
Just in time for Christmas!
Thank you Click It Up a Notch for sharing!
No comments:
Post a Comment