Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It is one busy busy season!

The holiday season is here and it is the busiest time of the year! For me its a first, and I now know what many people meant! :) I wanted to post something to let you know that at this time my calendar for December is full. I am working a few sessions around my free schedule.

Being that this is my first year, and I am completely swapmed with editing and sessions, I will not be doing mini sessions in Houston, but will be having minis in Corpus Christi. If you will be around the area December 9th-11th, please contact me for more information about these Holiday Mini Specials :)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making Loveli Photography a success since August 2011! I am very grateful to all that have been supporting my work and having the faith to allow me to be part of such wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment