As I have practiced it, photography produces pleasure by simplicity. I see something special and show it to the camera. A picture is produced. The moment is held until someone sees it. Then it is theirs. -Sam Abell
Thursday, January 26, 2012
A Little Spring Cleaning & Shopping
In only 3 weeks I will be closing shop because I will be relocating to be closer to my full time job and school. I'm very excited about this new move; I can actually set up my own little office to do all the Photo editing and have some great help from a wonderful friend. Even though it is not Spring yet, I have started packing and getting rid of things at home that I don't need, so with that I was able to get a new lens for my camera and new software! I was super excited yesterday when I came home with 3 new design softwares (Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator) and am even more excited to start utilizing them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment